Friday, October 20, 2017
- Carolina Country Club • 3011 N. Rock Island Road • Margate, Florida 33063
- Registration begins at 7 a.m.
- Shotgun begins at 8 a.m.
- Fee to participate is $125 per person or $500 per foursome.
- Registration fee, includes breakfast, beverages on the course, driving range and a buffet awards luncheon.
- Deadline to register is Tuesday, October 17
- Download Golf Classic Brochure
- Download Flyer
- Benefiting the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Fund for financially needy high school students (regardless of ethnicity).
This event will benefit the Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Fund for needy Coral Springs high school students regardless of ethnicity. In past years through the Committee's efforts, more than 120 high school seniors have received scholarships in varying amounts based primarily on financial need. The students will apply the scholarship money towards their tuition costs at a university or other educational institution of their choice. The scholarship is available to high school seniors who live in Coral Springs and attend one of the five high schools serving the city: J.P. Taravella High, Coral Springs High, Stoneman Douglas High, Coral Springs Charter and Coral Glades High.
The purpose of the Scholarship Program is "to provide funds to needy, local students who, through their words and actions, embody the spirit of Dr. King's teachings." Although preference is given to students with financial need, attention is also given to the quality of community service performed by the applicants.
Since the scholarship program is entirely dependent upon the generous contributions of individuals and corporations, your donation to this cause is very important and much-needed. All donations are tax-deductible as well.
To register for golf, or for sponsorship opportunities contact Joyce Campos at 954-344-1005 or firstname.lastname@example.org.