Coral Springs American/National Little Leagues
754.551.1501 • CSALL.com
All areas south of Wiles Road, including schools south of Wiles Road. Must be 7 years old by January 1 of the current year.
- Leagues are divided according to age and ability.
- 7-8 machine pitch and 7-8 player/coach pitch
- 9-10 competitive minors and 9-10 recreational minors
- Little League majors and minors
- Juniors for 13 and 14 years old
- Seniors for 14, 15 and 16 years old
- Big League for 16 to 18 years old
- Practice in February
- Games March to May
- Tournament June to July
- November and December
- Games and practices are held primarily at Mullins Park and on occasion possibly Cypress Park.
- Parents are responsible for supplying their children with cleats (no metal), a mitt and a Little League approved bat.
- The league will supply all other necessary equipment.