This is an unsupervised facility and users enter at their own risk. By entering this facility owners expressly understand and accept that the City is not responsible for any and all damage which may be caused by their own or other dogs. Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injury they might cause.
- No aggressive people or aggressive dogs allowed. Any dogs exhibiting aggressive tendencies must be removed from the Sportsplex immediately.
- All dogs must display a current rabies tag & license and comply with vaccination requirements of Broward County.
- Dog waste must be disposed of immediately and completely.
- Owners must be with dogs at all times and may bring a maximum of 2 dogs per person per visit.
- Dogs must have a non- spiked collar and be held by a leash while entering or exiting the dog park.
- No puppies under 4 months of age are permitted inside the dog park.
- No female dogs in heat are permitted inside the dog park.
- All children under 12 years of age must be monitored closely and accompanied by a guardian at all times.
- No glass receptacles, food or alcohol permitted at any time.
- The park is open from 7:30 a.m. until 9:30 p.m. daily.
- Dog Park will be closed the first Tuesday of every month for Spraying and Maintenance (sprayed for ticks and fleas). Park will re-open the following morning at 7:30 a.m.
People who violate these rules are subject to removal from the park and/or suspension from the park.