Due to system maintenance, online payments for Code Compliance cases, Business Tax, Fire Inspection fees, Landlord Registration, and Neighborhood Preservation fees cannot be submitted.
- Make sure the fire department has been called.
- Make sure the fire is confined and is not spreading.
- Be sure you have a clear escape route and always keep the exit to your back to prevent becoming trapped.
- Be sure you have read and understand the instructions for your extinguisher before you use it.
- If it is unsafe to fight a fire, leave immediately and close off the area.