The City of Coral Springs is home to hundreds of events year-round, including large festivals, outdoor concerts and cultural gatherings. If you're looking for something to do, we truly have Everything Under the Sun!
There are several major events and programs that offer unique sponsorship opportunities for local businesses at all levels.
December 13 • 7 p.m.
City’s Annual Holiday Parade.The parade will feature marching bands, decorated floats and other entries along Sample Road from Coral Springs Drive to City Hall.More »
January 13, 2018
Families and students of all ages and skills levels are invited to join Mayor Skip Campbell, along with elected officials and community leaders, for a game of chess.More »
January 11, 2018
28th Annual Martin Luther King, Jr. Celebration events.More »
State Road 7 Improvements Public Meeting
- Date: 08/24/2017 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Coconut Creek Community Center
1100 Lyons Road, Room B-105
Coconut Creek , Florida 33063
Timeline: September 11, 2017 — Late 2019
• Removing old asphalt and resurfacing the roadway
• Upgrading pedestrian features including 10-foot sidewalks on both sides and detectable warning surfaces at crosswalks
• Installing overhead sign structures
• Upgrading signs and pavement markings to include a 7-foot bike lane in each direction
• Installing new bus shelters with bicycle racks, trash receptacles, and benches
• Upgrading drainage structures
• Upgrading signalization, including pedestrian signals and detectors and vehicle video detection
• Upgrading lighting
• One lane in each direction may be closed nightly between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.
• Two lanes in each direction may be closed nightly between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
This meetings will have an informal format. No formal presentation will be made. Project plans will be on display and staff will be available to discuss the construction, answer questions and address individual con-cerns. Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disabil-ity or family status. If you need special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or require translation services (free of charge) please contact Dayana Diaz at least seven days prior to the meeting.