Due to system maintenance, online payments for Code Compliance cases, Business Tax, Fire Inspection fees, Landlord Registration, and Neighborhood Preservation fees cannot be submitted.
ALERT. Ramblewood East is under a boil water for 48-72 hours per Royal Utilities due to a water main break. Do not direct questions to our Communications Division, all inquires must be made with your water utility provider.

A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


For information about species that grow well in Coral Springs and how to tend them, call the City Forester in Community Development, or visit When hiring a company to trim or remove trees always ask to see a current Broward County Tree Trimmer license. Anyone doing tree work in Broward County is required to have this license and renew it every two years, to ensure the company has the necessary training and is properly insured. To report dead or problem trees, call Code Compliance at 954-344-5964.

Return to full list >>