Due to system maintenance, online payments for Code Compliance cases, Business Tax, Fire Inspection fees, Landlord Registration, and Neighborhood Preservation fees cannot be submitted.
ALERT. Ramblewood East is under a boil water for 48-72 hours per Royal Utilities due to a water main break. Do not direct questions to our Communications Division, all inquires must be made with your water utility provider.

A to Z Guide

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Street Lights

Report an outage online at

Street light outages in residential areas are repaired by Florida Power and Light. Please have the 10-digit light number (located on the pole just above eye level) available when calling for prompt service. Outages along major roadways may be reported to Public Works by calling 954-344-1165.

Return to full list >>