Due to system maintenance, online payments for Code Compliance cases, Business Tax, Fire Inspection fees, Landlord Registration, and Neighborhood Preservation fees cannot be submitted.
ALERT. Ramblewood East is under a boil water for 48-72 hours per Royal Utilities due to a water main break. Do not direct questions to our Communications Division, all inquires must be made with your water utility provider.

Business Directory List

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Illegal Dumping

To report illegal dumping after it has occurred:

To report illegal dumping in a canal, vacant lot or other illegal site while it is happening:

  • Police Department at 954-344-1800 - Make A Call, Make a Difference
Return to full list >>