While the City of Coral Springs no longer participates in Broward County’s Household Hazardous Waste program, residents have several options for disposing of household hazardous waste.
Option 1: Coral Springs residents can drop off paint, electronics, and fluorescent lights (only) on the first Saturday of every month at the Waste Transfer Station at the end of Wiles Road at NW 126 Avenue. Two forms of I.D. showing a Coral Springs address are required (driver license, plus bill, registration, etc.).
Option 2: The cities of Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Tamarac, Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beach have established a cooperative agreement that will allow City residents several opportunities to dispose the full range of materials at special one-day events throughout the year.
- April 26, Pompano Beach, 1660 NE 10 Street
- May 3, Tamarac, 6011 Nob Hill Road
- August 2, Fort Lauderdale, 301 N. Andrews Ave.
- September 13, Coconut Creek, 4800 W. Copans Road
- November 8, Pompano Beach, 1660 NE 10 Street
- December 6, Tamarac, 6011 Nob Hill Road
Remember, residents are not allowed to drop off items at Broward County’s Hazardous Waste Disposal.
If you have any questions, please call Public Works at 954-344-1165.