The Mayor and City Commissioners have office hours to discuss City issues with residents or business owners. Office hours are set as follows, but check www.CoralSprings.org/events regularly for changes.
- Mayor Vince Boccard will have office hours on Tuesday, July 8 from 4 to 5 p.m. at City Hall. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5911. The Mayor will also be available at Whole Foods Market on Friday, July 18 from 9 to 10 a.m. No appointments are required to meet the Mayor at Whole Foods.
- Vice Mayor Larry Vignola is available to meet with residents on Tuesday, July 8 from noon to 1 p.m. at Pasquale’s Pizza & Subs, 10337 Royal Palm Blvd. To schedule an appointment, call 954-344-5911.
- Commissioner Tom Powers will have office hours on Tuesday, July 8 from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. at Larry’s Ice Cream, 749 University Drive. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5911
- Commissioner Dan Daley has canceled office hours for Tuesday, July 15.. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5911.
- Commissioner Claudette Bruck will have office hours on Monday, July 7 from 4 to 5 p.m. at Kilwins, 2758 University Drive at The Walk. Enjoy an ice cream while talking with the Commissioner. To make an appointment, call 954-344-5911.