State Road 7 Improvements Public Meeting
- Date: 08/24/2017 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Location: Coconut Creek Community Center
1100 Lyons Road, Room B-105
Coconut Creek , Florida 33063
Timeline: September 11, 2017 — Late 2019
• Removing old asphalt and resurfacing the roadway
• Upgrading pedestrian features including 10-foot sidewalks on both sides and detectable warning surfaces at crosswalks
• Installing overhead sign structures
• Upgrading signs and pavement markings to include a 7-foot bike lane in each direction
• Installing new bus shelters with bicycle racks, trash receptacles, and benches
• Upgrading drainage structures
• Upgrading signalization, including pedestrian signals and detectors and vehicle video detection
• Upgrading lighting
• One lane in each direction may be closed nightly between 9 p.m. and 6 a.m.
• Two lanes in each direction may be closed nightly between 11 p.m. and 6 a.m.
This meetings will have an informal format. No formal presentation will be made. Project plans will be on display and staff will be available to discuss the construction, answer questions and address individual con-cerns. Public participation is solicited without regard to race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, disabil-ity or family status. If you need special accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act or require translation services (free of charge) please contact Dayana Diaz at least seven days prior to the meeting.