To preserve the City’s strong financial condition by creating a responsible financial strategy, effectively managing the City’s resources, and providing analysis and recommendations that ensure optimal economic outcomes.
Core Processes and Outputs
- Provide financial policy, cash management, debt
management, accounting, payroll, accounts payable,
purchasing, central stores, budget, and
utility billing for the City.
- Produce the City’s Comprehensive Annual Financial
- Process over 12,000 accounts payable checks and prepare
over 26,000 payroll checks.
- Reconcile and track over 50 different funds.
- Process over 3,000 purchase orders.
- Purchase over $32 million in goods and services.
- Refinance and restructure City’s outstanding debt.
- Monitor City’s financial condition and provide financial
strategies to ensure fiscal solvency.
- Maintain all water and wastewater customer accounts.
- Process over 146,000 utility bills including standby.
Note: Acrobat Reader is required to open and download pdf format files. Acrobat Reader is a free download and can be found here: Click to Download the latest version of Adobe Reader
City of Coral Springs
9551 West Sample Rd
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.