· Patrols an assigned area in a vehicle and on foot, enforcing Florida State Statutes and City ordinances governing parking
· Issues legally sound and legible citations for non-moving violations
· Directs traffic during emergencies and city events as needed
· Requests assistance in emergency situations and relays information regarding work situations and suspicious activity
· Utilizing exceptional customer service skills, serves as a resource for members of the public regarding parking regulations, parking facilities, basic traffic regulations, location of public facilities, points of interest, and other public information.